As a sport performance facility, we have seen a problem in the marketplace. There are far too many sport coaches with the best of intentions when training their athletes in the weight room, yet they fail to see the desired results.
To help bridge the gap between sport coaches and strength coaches; we wanted to create a service that does the following:
- Provides a simple, principle based strength training program for sport coaches to implement
- Educates coaches on basic strength training principles
- Provides hands on teaching of the basic core lifts to teach your athletes quickly, safely, and efficiently
- Prevents injuries so your athletes can perform at their best
- Teaches coaches how to implement effective conditioning for your athletes
- Provides email and phone support as needed once on-site consulting is completed
On site consulting (Either 1 or 2 day option)
Who is this service for?
- This service is for sport coaches who want to understand strength and conditioning at a deeper level.
- Learn the basics of what should be included in strength and conditioning programs for your athletes. Our team will teach your coaches everything they need to know in order to get the best results for their athletes.
What is included?
This is an all day clinic (1 or 2 day options) that begins at 8am. During this seminar the following topics will be addressed
- Basic principles of effective strength training
- How to screen athletes
- Corrective exercises
- In-Season Programming
- Off-Season Programming
- How to structure conditioning for your respective sports team
- When/How to implement speed, agility, and power exercises
- Exercise selection for weight training programs
- How to teach each basic exercise. Learn how to be the most effective with your time in the weight room (WE WILL BE IN THE WEIGHT ROOM, LEARNING HANDS ON AND TEACHING YOU EXACTLY HOW TO DO THIS)